- Nantucket Atheneum
The best Atheneum and Library in the world!
- Ossipee Valley Bluegrass Festival
- Last weekend in July. Amy chosen as finalist in Songwriter's contest 2007 & 2009.
- Parkside Lounge
- The hottest spot in the city for Bluegrass & Old Timey Music New York, NY
- Opera House Arts
- The Stonington Opera House hosts Annual Country Music Fetival in July. Stonington, ME
- Ridgefield Playhouse
- Ridgefield, CT
- Capital Center for the Arts
- Concord, NH
- Cisco Brewery
- Solstice Festival & Octoberfest Concerts Nantucket, MA
- The Broken Spoke, Austin Texas
- Celebrating the Best in Honky Tonk Music in Texas!
- The Box
- Nantucket, MA
Friends & Family
- Bil VornDick
- Grammy winning producer/engineer who has worked with Alison Krauss, Bela Fleck, Ralph Stanley & Bob Dylan among others and now Amy too!
- Samantha Hunt
- My sister's site with links to her award winning second novel "The Invention of Everything Else" Look for it at your local bookstore.
- Andrew Hunt & Nancy Dean Hunt
My Brooklyn brother Andrew and sister-in-law Nancy Dean, great Americana musicians. Check out their "Soldier's Song" video on Utube.
- Peter England Nantucket
- Superfine Sweaters, The way to keep Nantucket spirit with you year round. Check out the new men's line!
- V2Wine Group
My sister Katy & husband Dan are running this great wine company from the cellars up. Drink & be Merry!
Americana Music & Radio
- Amy England Store
- Sassy stuff for sale. T-shirts, mugs, stickers, the kitchen sink...
- Roots Music Report
- Look for Review of Amy England. Charted on top 40 Folk list.
- Americana Music Association
- Amy England on United States of Americana Compilation in the top 100. Also in the top 5 most added Cds.
- Free Form American Roots Chart (FAR)
- also puts out 3rd Coast Magazine: the essential newspaper for American Roots music.
- "'The United State of Americana' is the best cross section of Americana on one disc that I have EVER heard." - RW Shamy, Twangcast.com
- Just Plain Folks
- Andy Hunt
- Andrew Hunt and the Tears
- Kathy Mattea
- Amy will open for Kathy Mattea July 18. Kathy Mattea, the beloved, Grammy-winning singer of such classics as "18 Wheels and A Dozen Roses," "Where've You Been," and many other hits says that her new album offered her a "re-education" in singing. That album, COAL, is a re-education for the listener, as well, a record that reshapes the way we think about music, reminding us of why we love it so much in the first place.
- Jo Dee Messina
- Amy will open for Jo Dee in April during her "Music Room Series"
- Carmel Sheerin & The Ravens
- Carmel Sheerin and The Ravens voted #1 European Bluegrass Band cover Amy's song "The Wave" on their new release "Here With You"
- Caera Aislingeach
- Celtic artist Ceara Aislingeach, who Amy met at a folk festival in Boston last year, recently released cd of Celtic Lullabies including a Gaelic translation of Amy's song "Darlin'".
- Nicholas & Victor Ferrantella
- Great studio engineers & musicians right here on Nantucket!
- Russ Barenberg
- Russ Barenberg is one of the most melodic instrumentalists in contemporary bluegrass, best known for his Clarence White-style flatpicking.
- Mark Fain
- Wonderful and multitalented bass player. Look for his upcoming jazz release.
- Johnny Hiland
- Amazing guitar player Amy got to work with in Nashville. He's originally from Maine & a Red Sox fan!
- Bob Mater
- Awesome drummer and producer. Check out his wife's great music here: http://www.kathyhussey.com
- Catamount Records, Nashville, TN
- Amy England on Hot Unsigned Americana Compilation
- Shut Eye Records, Atlanta, GA
- Amy England on United States of Americana
- Rustic Records
- brother Andy's new label